Sunday, June 15, 2008

Decision is final....

She is leaving tomorrow.
Man this has been a rollercoaster for me. One little girl, I dont know why such a little girl makes such a big difference in my life. One, beautiful little 8 year old girl. Her American family is picking her up early tomorrow morning. You can tell she doesn't know what to think about it. She will miss her friends, (who are kinda jealous) but knows she has a crazy adventure in front of her.
I'm excited for her, I know I should be, but its so sudden. I wish I knew earlier, I'm trying to think of a goodbye present, or print off some pictures and stuff. I wish I had known earlier so I could have gotten real pictures printed off instead of crappy black and white ones.
I should be more excited for her. It's not about me, not about me, not about me. She's off to a place where she will get fed a ton more, and have a real little sister, and two parents to look after her. I just wasn't ready to say goodbye yet. I thought I was leaving first. I guess this is exactly what the kids go through every time one of us goes home, eh? We go, they stay...

No comments: